Friday, May 7, 2010

speaking of chick-fil-a

While we were there, Annabelle went into the playground. There were lots of big kids in it, so even though she is totally the type who can go into the playground by herself and have a grand time, I went in too. As I was sitting amisdt the chaos, I caught one of the big kids, he was about 5, pretending to punch and karate chop Annabelle. His punches were dangerously close to her face. She was standing there with this curious look on her face, trying to figure him out. Mama Bear had already figured him out, and she jumped up and intervened.

Me(pissed): "What are you doing? She is half your age and half your size."

Karate Kid stared at me with a look of complete shock that someone would talk to his spoiled little West-U self in such a manner.

Me: "now run along and play, but I am going to be watching you and you had better not pick on anyone else."

Karate Kid(as he was running up the playground): "can you see me now"

Me: "yes."

Karate Kid(running to another part of the playground): "you can't see me now though."

Me(although I couldn't see him): "you better believe I can, and don't think for even one second I won't kick you out of here if you misbehave again."

He left on his own accord. And when he did, I gave him one of my special eat-sh*!-die looks. I think my point was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment