Thursday, May 2, 2013

when you fall out of love...

A long time ago, I would have stayed up late for this.  I would have been looking forward to it with baited breath.  But not anymore, frankly, I could give a flying f!@# (as my mom says my dad says, but really only she says).  I might have dvr'd it and laughed at his glibness and then called my parents to see if they saw him, which of course they would have because they are old and still watch Leno, all the while listening to my husband say what a moron he is.  I would have provocatively said"you're not jealous are you?" and then given him a wet kiss just below his ear on his neck in a way that H would know I was really thinking of him, my one celebrity crush.

But not any more.

Screw you Matt Lauer.  You got Ann Curry fired and now I hate you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment