Monday, November 11, 2013

Rosalinda cafe

Annabelle has been sick with fever, so she has been getting lots of love and attention, which is causing her sister to be whiny to compete for attention. And there have been a couple of sleepless nights, well, sleepless for me, because i am taking temperatures and getting cups of water and comforting the children who need me and who have had dreams that a "big alligator knocked you in the water with its tail.". There was a doctors visit today that involved multiple tests and tears and lollipops and a big 'ol dose of tylenol all to come to the conclusion-- we have no idea, we' ll just call it "flu-like".

So I was understandably beat when we came home. But then I was invited to this really cool tea house called Rosalinda cafe. You can get hot lemonade tea with honey and a mint cookie in it. You can also get a foot bath and a leg massage. The waitresses were really nice and one of them had a British accent. Their names were Kaitlin rose and Kaitlin Corduroy. They also provide a book reading service and a toy selection service where they would bring you toys you might want to play with.

It was actually quite relaxing and I felt restored.

Then we watched some football and then there was a screaming and kicking battle because she is touching me, no, she is touching me on the couch.

Now I am having a glass of wine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment