Friday, March 7, 2014

So I made the mistake of buying "let it go" on iTunes today....

It is from the movie Frozen, which is awesome because in the end the true love ends up being sister love, which pretty much sums up life as far as I am concerned.

But after listening to it 32 times today, I was kind of sick of it, so I scrolled to something else on my kid friendly play list(kids friendly meaning no curse words not necessarily kid music) and landed on angel flying too close to the ground which is my favorite willie Nelson song (although how could you possibly choose?).

Then I hear this.
A( in an extreme whine) I want frozen

Me: we are taking a break from frozen

A: ok, but I want to listen to something like frozen

Me: but this is like frozen (In the sense that it is music)

A: no I want it to sound like Ana or Elsa.

Me: he does

A: no he doesn't

A: ok pretend that he does...

Then we all got quiet, which is the calm numbing effect that is willie Nelson, and soaked all that beautiful nasal twang and chromatic scales in and dethawed from our frozen trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment