Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a disturbance in the force

Note: if you are especially sensitive to cursing or are a particularly nice person who really loves kids, don't read this post.



I was at the park today and I ran into one of my friends. She was carrying her otherwise active 14 month old around. She said "I am having to carry him today and it is hard for him because he wants to play, but there is this kid with a remote control car and Levi really wants to play with it, but the kid is being kind of mean...." As she said this I sensed a great disturbance in the force--it was as if thousands of one year olds had a toy snatched from their hands simultaneously and were screaming in agonized protest--I looked up and there he was. Turd kid. I told my friend, "yeah, that is turd kid. He likes to pick on one year olds. I hate him. And his mom is my mom nemesis." (keep in mind that all of the moms I know are super nice and no one ever talks ugly about another mom here in Stepford so this was a radical statement, but this is turd kid we are talking about and I don't give a shit when it comes to this kid--see? I just said shit.) Then she said "yeah, well his grandma is no gem either, she just let him be mean to Levi, everyone knows that when you bring a toy to the park, it is community property." Figures. Figures that turd kid has a turdy grandma.



Then he looked our way. And I stared him down. And my look said "don't f___ with me kid. I am operating on no sleep, and if you think, ""oh this is the flimsy-flabby new aged love and logic aughts, where kids don't get spanked, so I am protected from this bitch."" Think again. I will spank, and if you screw with my kid, or any other kid, I'll spank your little ass."



Then he gave me a look and it said "try it bitch, I'll scream and you'll get arrested, and I can cry real hard and look real hurt and be real cute if I need to be."




Stalemate. But in a few years, I will be a state's witness at his sentencing hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment