Tuesday, February 21, 2012

how I spent my birthday

Got up, wrangled kids. Breakfast of disappointing toast, not pancakes. Skirmish about what to wear to church. Got myself ready. Mass. Home. Leftovers for lunch. Tallulah nap. Went to Buchanan's for plants and then Krogers. Home. Planted one plant. Helped Annabelle get a sippy and snacks and played a new super hero game she invented, dirt girl--whose mission is to help out plant girl with her organic gardening needs with the help of her sidekicks, weed girl and bug girl. Tallulah wakes up and is in horrible mood and I hold her for the next 5 hours, while planting, playing dirt girl, weeding and making dinner. A somewhat typical day for me.

H was busy working on a project and was completely unavailable after we came home from church.

You see, he is making me a chicken coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment