Monday, March 18, 2013

What happens in castroville... will not be broadcast over the internet

While I was home, I was using the computer and I noticed there was a little piece of paper stuck on it.  When I noticed it there the next day, I realized it was covering the camera, and so I said....

Me: "Is this covering your camera?  Do you think people are watching you?"

Mom (scandalized):  "you know they can do that, I read it on the internet.  They are watching you and then they broadcast you over the internet."

Me(wondering who this "they" is that I've been hearing about all my life) But all they will be seeing is a picture of you playing spider solitaire."

Mom (indignant):  "So ?  That is me playing spider solitaire and it is private and not for anyone else to see."

Sorry, They--my mom has outwitted you, once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment