Monday, July 1, 2013

H's celebrity crush

Watching Johnny depp on jimmy kümmel

H:  what is he doing?  I can't figure it out.  Why is he acting like that?

Me:  because he is a dumb dumb.  He is trying to be cool.  He thinks he is not human, like he is some kind of super cool alien living among us dumb asses.

H:  is he trying to Talk with an English accent?

Me:  oh my god, who cares?? You want to know why I won't be watching the Lone Ranger?  Because of Johnny depp.  I don't watch Johnny depp in anything.  Let me tell you something.   I hate him, I hated him in he 80s,  in the ...

H( with dream like reverie)  oh, the 80s 21 jump street.

Me:  ask me if I watched 21 jump street,  even one time...

H:  your parents didn't let you watch 21 jump street.

Me( indignant ). What?  My parents don't even know what 21 jump street is.

H:  everyone knows that your parents didn't let you watch 21 jump street.

Me:  how can you even say that? You don't know what they let me watch...

h:   I know your parents and they did not let you watch 21 jump street.

Me:  we didn't watch that channel

H: because 21 jump street was on it.

Me:  I didn't watch it because I hate Johnny depp.

And them, as is his habit, he changed he channel, sparing us all from further debate.


No comments:

Post a Comment