Friday, October 21, 2011

what I do all day

The following represents a true and accurate account of the messes I have cleaned up this far this morning:

1. peed upon sheets and bedding
2. spilled milk sippy cup
3. spilled container of rice
4. two poop butts
5. spilled juice box, which was blamed on Tallulah-- convenient since her vocabulary is limited to "no dog" and our respective names and ranks and cannot defend herself-- but seeing how I had given the box to Annabelle and she was standing in a puddle of juice and spreading it around with her feet when I asked how it happened, I feel that both the direct and circumstantial evidence will be in Tallulah's favor

6. Blueberry muffin crumbs

It is 10 after 10 and Annabelle just asked me how to open her crayon rock box. I think we will be heading out for the rest of the day to prevent further destruction from occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment