Sunday, March 11, 2012

a tale of two sock drawers



hers


his

After much finagling, I finally succeeded in getting H to clean out his clothes drawers and remove items so I could close the drawers without fear of breaking them. For someone who is sooooo neat, he doesn't do this very often. But it was cold and rainy yesterday, too cold to work on the coop, so he obliged.

Today I was folding some stuff and realized that he probably (well, undoubtably) had some kind of drawer organzitional system in place.

Me: so, how do you do your socks?

H: black, gray, brown, dress khaki, khaki, arglye, white athletic and wool.

Me: wait, let me write this down.

H: if you look, its self explanatory.

Me: I was talking about for my blog

H: I am not saying anything else.

In case you were wondering, I there have been far, far better things that I have done, than keeping track of an obsessive compulsive's sock drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment