Friday, September 7, 2012

mistakes were made

So, it was my 20 year reunion and I was thinking of a haircut...

H: what are you doing?

Me: wondering what I would look like with zooey deshanel bangs

H: like zooey deshanel, of course.


I chickened out and opted for red nails.


But based on this conversation, I decided to get bangs. Despite the fact that I saw some really bad ones at the reunion.

Now I have bangs. And I have this hair issue where my hair is getting unrulier with age. And so they do not lie flat, they do not swoop to the side and when I try to wear them like Zooey deshanel, they make my forehead hot. The reason her eyes pop out so much is because she is thinking "shit my head is hot. why do I have these stupid bangs?"

There is no picture to accompany this post because they look terrible. I look like I didn't stop believing, and held on to that feeling... of having high school bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment