Monday, November 26, 2012

a shocking announcement

Today I went to the Y to exercise me knee.  I was able to get on the bike and ride it for the first time since my surgery, which was great.  Over the holiday, the Y got new cardio equipment.  They have touch screens, where you can program your workout.  You can also plug in your ipod or kindle and tablet to them.  You can surf the internet from the machine, and of course watch tv.  I was marveling at all of this and figuring it out, when one of the staff came to aid a little old lady next to me.  They were showing this little old lady how to do all of this stuff, and she was listening and asking pertinent questions.

And that is when I came to this startling conclusion: technology is here to stay.

And I am going to embrace technology.

That is all.  You may proceed about your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment