Wednesday, July 6, 2011

so it stands to reason he sees you when you are double fisting cupcakes....

After a bike ride home from the park this morning, I took Tallulah upstairs to put her down for a nap (prospects of sleep being dubious at best) and to give her a bottle. I told Annabelle to stay downstairs while I was trying to put Tallulah down and then I would come downstairs and fix us lunch.

ALN (teasing): "okaaaaaay, but I am going to get into miiiischief."

Me: "what kind of mischief?

ALN: "oh, I'll just spill milk on the floor."

Me: well, I would rather you didn't. Girls who get into mischief frequently get into trouble."

I went upstairs, fed Tallulah, realized a nap was out of the question, due to her giggly smile, and we came downstairs. I could see Annabelle was underneath the dining room table.

Me: well, did you get into mischief?

ALN: no, I am just underneath the table.

Me: what are you doing?

ALN: eating two cupcakes.

Definitely not mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment