Saturday, October 27, 2012

when you turn 70, you get to go to a pumpkin patch and eat a hotdog

So my mom turned 70 yesterday.  We were going to have a surprise party for her.  She and my dad were going to spend the weekend at the beach and when they came home we were going to have her sisters and friends at the house.  But then I tore my acl and she spent her birthday mucking out our chicken coop and taking Annabelle to ballet.  And of course, we argue a lot, because that is what we do and, quite frankly, it sucks.

But today, today, we went to a pumpkin patch, and then we went where she wanted to go for lunch, which was to get a hotdog.


One day, we'll both look at the camera at the same time, but today is not that day....




hot doggin' it


look who just discovered delaware punch.  I never got the cup back.

Now, the kids are in bed and we are eating popcorn and watching bluebloods on the dvr.  Annabelle and I decided we are going to do something birthday-ish every day, because it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment