Monday, October 29, 2012

perra afrentosa

If there is one thing that unites my mom and I throughout this whole ordeal--we hate the dog.  My mom spends a portion of her day cursing out the dog, in both English and Spanish.  She also says things like, "your house would be so much cleaner if you didn't have this monstrous beast."  Today, the dog got into the Halloween candy.  I was outside with the kids when it happened, but I could here my mom yelling, "ay, perra disgraciada."  She came outside, "your stupid dog ate the candy.  Ay, I hate that dog.  I just want to drop her off on the freeway."  This upsets the kids, until the she eats something out of their hands and then they scream and cry.  Then they get it.

She was just barking like she does when she wants to come in at night, banging on the window with her claws.  "Ay, I am an old lady, and your stupid husband won't get up to let her in.  Shut up dog"

After letting her in, she sat down and said, "so when are you going to walk?"

Now we are watching some novela on univision, and I don't think I have standing to ask for a channel change.

No comments:

Post a Comment