Saturday, December 15, 2012

seriously, how did we ever hook up?

1.  Tonight, H comes home with some champagne, for no reason, 'cause he's cool like that, and we are sitting down to watch what is left of Saturday Night live (what's left, because I never ever watch tv anymore because it is nothing but trash and naked people, and it is never on until he turns it on) and we see right before the commercial, Sir Paul sitting at the piano, to which H says :

H: "oh gag."

Me: seriously, how are you and I married?

H:  Paul McCartney is a moron.

Yes.  He said it.  He said that Paul McCartney was a moron.

2.  Then a few minutes later...

H: I don't think we should put all the ornaments on the tree this year.

Me: admit it, you just don't want to make a mess.

H:  admit what? I said it it.  I don't want to make mess and it makes a mess.

Me:  is that the only reason?

H:  that's one of them?

Me:  what is the other?

H:  it makes a mess

3.  And then this while watching a commercial...

H:  they made a remake of Total Recall?  Why?  Cool.  I could go for a hamburger right now, do you want one?


Uhhh, no.  No, I don't want a hamburger at 11:15 at night.  I don't give a shit about total recall, either the first one or the remake and the mess from Christmas ornaments is temporary, unlike my love for Paul McCartney, which is permanent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment