Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"tahnta"

Well, this went as expected.  All dressed up and excited to see Santa, and even says "hiiii tahnta."  But then, as the college girls who were manning the joint texted each other, it started to set in " I'm gonna have to sit on this guys lap.  This is no bueno.  Yep, I feel it coming on, I am going to scream in three, two..."

Meanwhile, Annabelle was making small talk.  I like the sparkles in your beard.  I like your furry boots.  This is my teddy.  I love her.  I put this top on her, see?  I want a dreamlite pillow pet and a barbie and some barbie clothes and a pippy book.  My sister wants a puppy.

Tallulah, upon hearing this stops crying and chimes in, "baby too."  Then it was lap time, and well, you see how that went.





Looks like one of my kids is going to be real disappointed this year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment