Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hitting on senior citizens at bells my own cleaners, or in other words,today was Wednesday...

While I was dropping off H's dry cleaning this morning, I ran into an older gentleman. He was wearing wool pants, a sweater vest and a wool sports coat and the only way he could have looked more like Sean Connery was if he had a wool cap on. So I decided to hit on him...

"You look very dapper today."

And then he hit back,

"I am 86 years old and when a young beautiful woman tells me I look good, it makes my day."

"And since I am 40 (practically) when someone tells me I am young it makes my day."

" you are young, and beautiful."

Laughter and goodbyes and have a nice days. Then he jauntily got in his caddy and I hopped in my minivan.

And I remain firm in my belief that compliments and Christmas cards are the grease that make the world go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment