Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resolute

I find lists very comforting and think of things in terms of lists, and if i do just one thing on this list it will be a success. and if i don't, its just a list. So here it goes, better late than never....

1. Spiritual

A. Go to Confession, which I view as optional but suspect is perhaps more than that...
B. read some spiritual book
C. Read bible more
D. Pray more

2. Home keeping
A. Organize every room
B. errands just once a week
C. Finish painting girls room and hang letters and make hooks
D. Laundry every day, fold and PUT AWAY
E. laundry room clean
F. Car not trash can on wheels
G. Organize pictures and make albums.
F. Be one of those people.

3. Children
A. Nourish and cherish
B. play more
C. Yell less
D. Eliminate the word "hurry"


4. Health
A. Lose 20 lbs
B. exercise 3 times a week/ 45 minutes of cardio
C. Juice and cleanse
D. Vegetarian meals 2 times a week

Stewardship
A. Save more money
B. don't waste food

Me
A. Read more books
B. all of this other stuff
C. Take more pictures

Husband
A. The goals for my husband numerous and multifaceted but they are my goals for him--what I perceive he should do, not his goals, because I doubt he has any because he thinks his shit doesn't stink. Like, that is literal, he actually thinks that, which is why he offers to share the bathroom with me while I brush my teeth-- so maybe my goal is to just live my life in a way that inspires him and makes his life a little easier. And I doubt I need to tell him what he needs to do, because he knows....

Blog
Maybe I will write more and put some more pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment