Sunday, June 28, 2009

the cry room

Things that were heard all at the same time during my time in the cry room today:

Father Bernie: grant us the peace and unity of your kingdom where you live for ever and ever.

Naughty child No. 1 to her brother: "Pass it to me!!! I'm open! I'm open!" (Note: brother obliged and threw smallish basketball)

Naughty child No.2: "Bark Bark Bark!, I'm a dog!"

Annabelle's friend: "A-bow! A-bow" (this mean Annabelle, Annabelle, and is cute)

Mother of naughty child No. 3: "no Annabelle, you can't drink that sippy, it's Cecelia's"

Crying baby No.1: "wwhhhhaaaaa!!!" + spit up and fidgeting

Crying baby No.2 "wwhhhhaaaaa!!!"

Naughty child No.4: actually this kid didn't say anything he was outside the cry room banging on the windows trying to get Annabelle's attention.

Later--
Father Bernie: The mass is over, go in peace.

Mother of Naughty child number 3: Thanks be to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment