Wednesday, July 1, 2009

daddy's home

This was what my evening was like between the hours of 6p.m-8p.m.

Hyphen on swimming:

Me: "hey, let's go swimming tonight."

Hyphen: "I don't like to go swimming because when I do I feel like there is pressure surrounding my body."

Me: "you mean like, water pressure?"

Hyphen on the park:

Hyphen: "Annabelle, don't run on that bridge, it's dangerous. Annabelle not that slide, it's too high. Annabelle, you are covered in mosquitoes. Annabelle you are scaring me when you run on that bridge, you are going to fall. Dude, aren't you scared that she is going to fall?"

Me: "not really. Maybe we should put her behind a glass case, so she'll never get hurt, bit or dirty."

Hyphen: "I wish we could."

Hyphen on mosquitoes:

Hyphen: "dude there are mosquitoes everywhere. Aren't they bothering you? We are going to get malaria. I am from a foreign country, you people don't understand mosquitoes like I do."

Hyphen on being a Virgo:

Me: "Annabelle, maybe we should have a little Virgo baby so daddy can have someone to pal around with."

Hyphen: "No, we would just complain all the time and annoy each other."

Now, that I can agree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment