Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What I do during Mother's day out


Tuesday is mother's day out. I considered laying in bed for a couple of hours, because for some reason I am tired today. But I decided to go in a different direction. I decided to become the queen of all housewives. I washed, I folded (everything, even the napkins) I vacuumed, I dusted, I cleaned both bathrooms. I cleaned our house so clean that it passed the Hyphen muster.

I picked up Annabelle and we had a snack and then we went to the park. While there, I made her laugh so hard that I am fairly certain she peed her pants(this remains unconfirmed due to her ultra-absorbent diaper).

But I didn't stop there. I prepped ingredients, I cleaned as I went and I made a healthy halibut pot roast that Hyphen thought was delicious. We ate on place mats with cloth napkins and the nice dishes and utensils.

And I made a wreath. That's right Martha, you're not the only bitch with a glue gun.

I am the queen of all housewives. You may kiss my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment