Thursday, April 28, 2011

what I want for mother's day

Me (to Hyphen when he is making dinner): Dude, you know what I want for Mother's day?

H: what?

Me: I want for us to go to cozumel for a long weekend with no kids and drink pina coldadas, eat guacamole and, you know..., but if that is not possible, we can take the kids.

H: too expensive.

Me: well, if that is not possible, then I just want to spend the night at the Houstonian by myself, but if that is not possible, how about a day of beauty at a spa? and if that is not possible, how about just a massage? and if that is not possible, how about just take the kids to the zoo for a few hours so I can clean the house in peace--that would be like a present for everyone.

H: how about you clean the house while you watch the kids? I think I can arrange that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment