Friday, August 10, 2012

Dan

So Annabelle has this little friend named Dan. He comes over a lot to play. They play in her room and do all sorts of stuff together. Dan is a pretty accomplished kid. He is 9 years old. He is in the second grade. He is a doctor. And in his spare time he is an amateur paleontologist. Sometimes, though, I think Dan is an asshole. Like when he was going to get mad at Annabelle because the cake she made him didn't taste good. What kind of asshole complains about food that someone has made them with love...oh, wait... never mind.

Dan works late sometimes. He is often stuck at the hospital. Sometimes, Annabelle and Dan go places, with me and my friend Stan, who likes what I cook no matter what it is and never gets mad at me.

Tonight, though, we had a situation and I almost had to kick him out. Because I am crazy, which is fine. You see, Dan was under the covers with Annabelle and Annabelle told me that she wanted to be alone with Dan. I found this disturbing and was wondering what they up to and if I was going to have to take her door off of its hinges. But before I went off the deep end, I asked what they were playing. Turns out, Dan was in the hospital. Not at the hospital, but in the hospital. Hmmm.

I am still suspicious of him, though, and Stan and I have decided not to double with them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment