Wednesday, July 8, 2009

superman and lex luthor at the spark park

He was there tonight. I saw him eyeing me suspiciously. I kept my cool and after a few minutes he came up to me. Hyphen and my idiot dog were with me tonight, not exactly back up, but witnesses nevertheless. This was our tense exchange.

Turd-kid: "I got a new bike."

Me: "really? well fancy that, a new bike-- how nice for you."

Turd-kid: "she can't get on it, it's too big." (seriously, this kid said this, what is with him???? Why must he torment me??? and just to make sure he was talking about Annabelle I replied....)

Me: "who?"

Turd-kid: "your baby girl." (oh snap, you did not say that!!!)

Me: "well, it's big, but if she likes it, she will find a way to get on."

Turd-kid: "why does she like my stuff?"

Me: "I really don't know."

We left it at that and he ran off to play. Hyphen was standing next to me. "That was him," I told Hyphen, "that was my nemesis. Look at him. He's staring at me. He knows it. He knows we are enemies" Hyphen gave me a weird look and walked away. That was okay. I still had Bella, my best friend, my trusty companion--she can at least intimidate him by licking the little turd or wagging her tail at him.

Oh, and Annabelle totally tried to get on his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment