Monday, April 13, 2009

america's financial meltdown




okay, obviously I am not saying this is the cause of the meltdown, but it is definitely a symptom. Annabelle got 6, repeat 6, Easter baskets from people in her life who love her. Yes, I was one of them, but I am her mother. Of course, it is wonderful that there are 5 people other than her father and I who love her and think of her, and want to give her a little Easter sessy, and I am very grateful to have these kind and loving people in her life, but man, kids get so much stuff nowadays because it is so cheap. However it is all made in China. And the worst part of all is that I now have to find a place for all of it.
The first picture is of Annabelle and Pumpkin. Don't you think she needs a cat more than all of these bunnies she got??

No comments:

Post a Comment