Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my day

1. nutritious, homemade breakfast? check
2. gym? check
3. fabric store for superhero birthday party costume? check
4. kroger? check
5. nutritious homemade lunch? check
6. clean house while child napped? check
7. snuggle cuddle time with said child? check
8. park? check

but don't call me Mrs. Cleaver yet, here are my check minuses, well, really just minuses:

1. shower after trip to gym? minus, therefore no pearls, no coiffed hair or cute dress. I wore my gym clothes the rest of the day. gross.

and there should be a 7.5, crazy, horrible, terrible, atomic shit-attack tantrum when I reached into her snack cup and took a goldfish cracker. geez, it was just a cracker, it's not like we don't have a mega-jumbo sams box of them in the pantry. That was a huge minus. sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment