Friday, April 3, 2009

day 3

Oh my heavens, I am so tired. Okay, so I am wondering June and the Beave, they only showed it when he was like 8, not when he was 13 months old. I seriously doubt if June would have looked so nice if she was chasing around the Beave when he opened her cabinents and pulled everything out (just finished putting it all back in). Which got me to thinking, what on earth did people do in the 1800s with 13 month olds? What did the kids play with when pa was in the fields and ma was blackening the ben franklin stove? Sure, there were probably 8 other brothers and sisters, and it was probably the job of the 2 year old to keep track of the 13 month old, but what did Ma do with the very first one when she was boiling the laundry? I see why the day of rest was strictly enforced, you really needed it! Well to some research maybe I will check out a Little House book when I go to the library on Monday for story time -- yes that's right-- I made a friend who told me all the neighborhood activities, so I am v. excited. And then today at the park I made another friend, who is totally cool. She has a son who is even busier than Annabelle, if you can believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment