Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2


A word about my husband. He is the type of person who wonders if there is a hyphen in anal retentive. He once got after me because I put a lid of a pot on the counter and it left some steam on the counter. He also thinks that he can feel a fine layer of dust on his body after he has been outside. Over the years, I have spent a lot of time trying to figure him out, only to realize that I can't and it really doesn't matter. That's what sells fords, as my dad would say. anyway, one of the selling points for my staying at home was that the house would be cleaner (of course, I think our house is already clean). I realized today that this might be harder than it looks. Annabelle goes from room to room and leaves of path of destruction in her wake. I am also concerned about gaining 100 pounds. There are snacks at home. Things that I didn't keep at work on a regular basis, like ruffles. I also have to keep an eye on food costs, because I have already been to the grocery store 2 times. Incidently, if you need lettuce, this is a good week to go to kroger, it's .77 cents a head.


I made chicken tacos for dinner and they got a good review from Hyphen, of course, he is an awesome cook, working for a resturaunt he ought to be, but I wonder how long before he gets tired of my cooking.


here is a picture of annabelle kissing the phone, her ba-noi was on the other line, and she instanly kissed the phone. This is a new skill, and she is pretty good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment