Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 1

Day one, thus far has been successful. Well, mostly. I did give the baby some spoiled milk, but I had just bought it yesterday, so totally not my fault. Incidently, spoiled milk tastes real bad, avoid it at all costs. I also made eggs (with said spoiled milk) and while I was cooking them, I kepy smelling this nasty fish smell. I thought it was the stove, and that maybe Hieu hadn't cleaned it properly, but then I thought, "wait, it's Hieu, how's that possible," so I smelled the baby's diaper and myself to rule out and problems that could be cured by Pampers or Summer's Eve. Anywho- turns out egss made with spoiled milk are also gross and smell like, well, something "not so fresh." I discovered all of these issues at the breakfast table when I poured myself a glass. Then we went outside and Annabelle ate some dirt and put a pebble in her mouth. Now she is napping and I am beat, but I have to clean up the path of destruction she has created in the house. This stay at home mom bit might be harder than it looks.

Some people ask themselves, "What would Johnny Holmes do?" I ask myself "what would June Cleaver do?"

If I had been at work today I would have had a docket and would be exhausted right now. And I would have missed her grabbing a kleenex and putting it to her nose, blowing it and looking at me with this impish grin to see if i saw her.

No comments:

Post a Comment